13529: Pina adds another question related to Joseph's WSJ piece (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

I have another question related to Raymond Joseph's "well-heeled" Haitian
refugees recently caught on US television. How could that boat get anywhere
near populated Miami infrastructure given the extraordinary security
measures in effect since September 11 of last year? Couldn't it have easily
been a boat of commandos or terrorists planning on blowing up a couple of
causeways and bridges? I understand that the USCG has had the Miami coast
pretty well covered for quite sometime now. I think Joseph might be right
that there's something kinda fishy about the whole affair.