13563: Lyall re: Dessalines and the Belairs (fwd)

From: J.David <his_voidness@yahoo.com>

First, discussions of so called 'war crimes' by
Jean Jacques D. The Big D.

Then, who is mentioned but Sanite Belair. Executed along
with Charles Belair for fighting against Rochambeau and LeClerc.

Who executed them? Well, wasn't it Papa Dessalines who killed them?
Didn't Dessalines wait until most of the prominent black generals
were defeated and dead before he turned against the genocidaires?

THat is what CLR James says in Black Jacobins, as I recall.