13604: Jean Du Tuyau to Mister Nadal regarding 1 million dollars (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Nadal, for the purpoted saviness of this extrordinary list, can you in the spasm of your wise wisdom tell us truthfully please, of the house in New York of the house for Premier Ministre Yvon Neptune? His house Long Island you expressedly told us, is new for much, much, much more than 1 million dollars American after he premier ministre? You know now in your wisdom where the house and what the final definitive price house is in New York.

1 million dollar plus? For one house? Wow!!! Wow!!! BIG MONEY Mister Nadal. I am no big money, little money but no thief. I am suspiciously curious of that wonderful house 1 million dollars house. Please please please express your wise wisdom with we corbetians!

Jean Du Tuyau, otherwise known as viande moulue or meatloaf