13666: Nadal: Re:13604 Nadal replies to Jean Du Tuyau (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

Dear Mr. Du Tuyau, thank you for your different posts here on the Corbett
list. I must say that you have a good sense of humor and it is a good
quality in life .I often laugh with joy.What is important too is that you
are using your sense of humor to express personal ideas and opinions in a
way that are very funny and pleasant.

Now, concerning Yvon Neptune's 1 million dollars ' mansion , the actual
defacto prime minister of Haiti, the house is located in Great Neck, Long
Island. Unfortunately, I do not have the exact address. I think we will have
to wait until the comedian Yvon Neptune retires from public life to find out
where he lives exactly. As many know, the defacto prime minister of Haiti is
an american citizen. He was born November 8th, 1946 and his US passport
number is 035349148. Yvon Neptune is definetely not a good model  of
respectability and accountability for we haitians ,since he is  violating
the haitian constitution. You see , Jean , the life of millions of haitians
has been taken into hostage by  people like him . As long as Aristide will
pay millions to pay lobbyists to hide the truth about the real haitian
political situation , we will still  have to face this Lavalas  corrupt and
criminal regime.

Good luck to you Jean Du Tuyau

Olivier Nadal