13749: Sanba: Re:13734: Simidor re: 13723: Sanba: Re:13717: Casimir: Re: Neptun e's citizenship (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

In so-called democracies, any accused has the right to stay silence. No provisions of the law put the burden on him or her to report to the accuser. And I would not advise anybody to play genuinness and expose himself or herself to the dart of any opponent without a counsel. Not even in the name of any transparency.
The citizenship issue of the Prime Minister having been cleared through the senate, any contempt must be fully documented by the accuser, given that no defender -and I say no defender- would cooperate, nor can he be forced to. Not even for transparency's sake, or good faith, let alone disclosure. That is called simple realism.
That is why I believe that every Haitian who is interested in proving this case, must take the lead. Otherwise his or her behaviour can be viewed as opposition tactic's at best, and harrassment or bad faith at worst.