13775: THE DAY HAITI SAVED THE U.S. REVOLUTION

From: Sgeorgy123@aol.com

Ladies and Gentlemen:

When President Bill Clinton visited Haiti on Friday, March 31, 1995, this
is
what he said to the Haitian people:

"History records back two centuries ago, on the eve of your independence
and
during my nation's Revolutionary War more than five hundreds of your
ancestors
came to from Haiti to my country and died in the fight to bring the United
States to life...Merci Haiti (Thank you Haiti" .  I just want to add that
YES!
They were Haitians who volunteered to help freedom-loving people around
the
world.  We are the children of Toussaint Louverture. Remember!

With all due respect

My regards,

Smith Georges