13898: Dorvilus: Re:13885: Dorce - Re: 13722: Vilaire: RE: Jane's Article (fwd)

From: Arsene Dorvilus <arsenedorvilus@phayze.com>

In message #13885, Kathy Dorce writes:

>...  The northerners are good
>ones to manipulate with propaganda because they have few if any ties to
>Aristide and they are far from him and his ability to answer their
concerns.
>I'm not saying that the demonstrations are bogus, but there is more than
one
>explanation for them.  Not all of them savory.

Could you, Kathy Dorce, explain what you mean by northerners being good
ones to manipulate? Are you implying that, because Jean-Bertrand Aristide
is from the south, southerners are less likely to let themselves be
manipulated when it comes to him and his government? And what type of
manipulation are we talking about it, here? Would you care to elaborate?
And how do you define a northerner in Haiti? What geographical boundaries
do you use for that definition? As a someone from the Département de
l'Artibonite, I am really curious to know.

By the way, people from the Grand' Anse are just as far from Port-au-Prince
as people from Cap-Haitien. In fact farther because the road leading to
Jeremie is in much worse shape than the one to Cap, making transportation
more difficult. Therefore, there must be another meaning to "they are far
from him". Can you please explain?

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com
Looking for friendships,romance and more?
http://www.MyOwnFriends.com