14040: Du Tuyau. Re: adieux from Simidor (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mwen sezi (I surprised). I worked very, very hard weekend in restaurant. This morning, 2 a.m., I home and in basement on computer. I read, Mister Simidor say bye-bay to me because I Convergence. I, Convergence? World is down-upside, no even upside-down...down-upside. I serious.

But Mister Simidor, this no fair to me, to all people on extraordinary list Mister Corbett. People want answer to everybody from you when question I ask. If you ask question for me, I answer for you. This question I ask exactly like I exactly write like this:

[[[We say, Mister Aristide, the people no want you no more, you resign. Now Mister Aristide say, okay, okay, okay Mister Simidor, I resignation. He go Tabarre retire, or out country he go. What you do next? You follow constitutional mechanisms, like say Article 148 and 149 Haiti's Constitution (link: http://www.haiti.org/constitu/tit05ch3.htm#Top), or you do totally different and have new constitution?]]]

You no answer question!!! That no fair. If you no tell me answer, that no fair to nobody on list and in the world for people to know who want to know.

I like fair to be for everybody. I no try to hate Convergence, or gouvernement Haiti. I want next year maybe, to go Haiti in Noel Christmas season, and listen for Christmas music with no problemo. I now 22 months in United States, and green card almost come next week. So next year, I want Haiti to go and listen in Port-au-Prince all radio, beautiful music like:
"Mi-i nuit chrétien, c'est l'heure so-la-nè-le" (solenelle?) Then I happy.

I happy Mister Simidor because now, I tired all time fight for president job people gouvernement and convergence.

I like Haiti everybody happy and respect everything law in legal ways and styles manners. I think dangerous is danger for country to have every 6 months, or 2 years new gouvernement. Gouvernement is in power 5 years for this time. If people think bad thing, now we almost elections to have, we prepare and if opposition win, president becomes president popee twèl (Power Ranger doll president) because prime minister all power have. I think better formule for Haiti, do you not think better formule for Haiti too? If I, you and all people convergence or gouvernement can't respect law, we never go better, we only go worse. That is why we give role for difficulty in constitution and law.

If you no answer original question, Mister Simidor, I question therefore and forcefully in the stomach of my small voice, the validity of the masterfullness of the extraordinary logiciel in the spectacular writing that you exptrapolate on this extraordinary list. I sorry. You have idea (down Aristide), I have question (what come next).

Okay, Mister Simidor, with all respectfully due respect, can you please give we people on list answer to question that I burning to know answer from you for?

mèsi devans ... or, mèsi davans pito

Jean Du Tuyau