14883: Marassa steeles Marassa en fidelio (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

DeSprit sez hiya!!

we's ups to eye an eyes in All dis snow n we's gots sum times on ours
fingers so's we's puttin our fingies to works and lookin ats sum stuff we's
alweighs been a bits kurios as to the whys and wearfours ofs hirins a grupe
to proteck the dirty deluge cheef of state.

we's a bits skeptical of the merrits of askin a group of mercks to gives
proteckshuns when unem ploy eds is sutch high persenage of populus in tinee
hyspunyiola

we's sayin thet them thar blans is historicals. ok so maybe thet thar mareen
okkkupashion won see lawts of blans givin protecshun, but they was workin
direckt for a govurnmen.

we's sayin thet that thar grupe is mightily proud of ol Tabarre. here's whut
they be sayin.

http://www.steelefoundation.com/services/executivesecu/execprotect.php

"Presidential Protection Unit
The Steele Foundation is writing a new chapter in the field of Executive
Protection and represents the first organization in history to be hired
directly by a Sovereign nation to provide the full time protection for its
Heads of State. Our organization has established the first private full-time
Presidential Protection Unit. As industry leaders, The Steele Foundation
brings this same high caliber of experience, organization, and
professionalism to the private sector."

we's jus sayin thet it's kinda interstin don you think to have a "sovereign
nation" hirin mercks for protecshun kinda like them L.A. drug dealers hoo
bee hirin off dewty koppers fer sekuritie

we's maybee sayin two thet it shore is ironikal thet that thar aunty IM eff
an aunti Werld Banque rhetoricals iz kindsa flimsy "or just so much hot air"
sent owt two konvainkre hungree peeples they is fightin fer sometin
meaninfullike

we's thinkin y'all mus be soo proud tuh know y'all helpin the "Steeles
Foundation" maik histry. an all fer the diskount prise of won millyon a
munth. kourse kristoff had is royal da "homeys ta keep it reall, y'all."
we's aint bin knowtisin fidel wit a grupe of mercks. mus bee becuz hee livin
up two beein FIDEL

we's jus sayin

depi nan Kongo
DeSprit Marassa