15548: Zaka: Re: 15532: Wilentz responds [ISO-8859-1] to Zaka (fwd)

From: Zaka3@aol.com

Dear AMY,
most disadvantaged segment of the Haitian population, I would like to provide
you with a brief description  of the houses I saw, for I just spent three
months in Haiti .
 The Houses are situated in four locations,which are Onavil near morne
Cabrit,Katye 2004 near the ancient airport,Village de la Renaissance in Cite
Soleil, and a fourth construction in La SAline. And, as for the type of
construction? Well,In Onaville, the houses are made of  cinder blocs with
metal roof tops. They are consisted of  mostly
two floors, with practically all the amenities found in one family houses in
Brooklyn.
They have stoops, porches, and lawns. Now rather or not these lawns are real
or fake, I couldnt tell.The houses in quartier 2004 are condomenium style,
and again, they are five stories high. In total, there are 3,004 rooms in the
four locations.
For more information regarding the houses, please refer to the Haitian
Consulate near you, they will be able to furnish you  with more details.