15733: marassa on reparation (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

I believe  the amount of cocaine coming through Haiti to Florida since 1994
exceed  21 billion dolars and 48 cents Haiti's cartel chief wants from
French government. Cocaine from Haiti destroy American youth. American
government maybe get reparations from Haiti.  Real issue in Haiti, job
creation and all that entails, won't be addressed by narco Haitian
government. This means boat people, hunger, sickness and misery.  Democratic
elections not possible when goverment monopolize media, money and weapons.
Haitian police already belong to drug dealers. Since Haitian goverment have
no democratic intentions, we back to square 1. Dickatorship. Oh well, maybe
next time.
marassa