16067: NCarolinajillo: Haitian Political History

From: Ncarolinajillo@wmconnect.com

[Folks, please reply directly to the address above]

Dear Mr. Corbett,

I am looking for some information in regards to one of my distant
relatives,
who I have been told was once a Haitian Governor. All I know about him is
that
his name was Mr. Farnum, he was known as "The Skipper," and he was a
Haitian
politial figure around the 1920's to 1930's. My great-aunt was his
step-daughter, and we have some antique pieces of his that I'm told were
made
in Haiti.

ANY information you can provide in regards to Mr. Farnum I would so
GREATLY
appreciate! Thank you in advance for your time and for your help!

Sincerely,

Jill Rodriguez
Wake Forest, NC