16224: Du Tuyau more shocked now, as Kathleen writes (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Missers Kathleen,

You write better than for me because you know my English no too good. I said that for you and everybody else in the world of Haiti's Corbett list. I no see why you want to be little redundancy like that. You know always all the time my English no too good. So? Move on the car for compromise, then!  Okay, okay, okay... But, ... but, ... here we go you say like this:

<<<Kathleen dixit: "BHD (Banque Haitienne de Developpment) has not refunded depositors to date.">>>

---Okay now my answer now.
-If you no have your money yet, that is one problem for you to say that you no have your money yet. I no know what the facts are for you and bank you have BHD. You and all other depositors. But, but ... I know that I read news like you and everybody else in the world in Haiti and on internet. I remember good very well, that news for reporting explain that everybody go to bank and get their little money. That why was why one more reason that the dollar went even further plunging in down like almost drowning. Remember when Haiti was razè-broke for dola? When 1 dola US = 50+ goud? No? Ah ah ah!!! I remember. That was it was one more reason. Banks had to go in reserve cashing from cash money for that. Okay? Okay, okay. I got lots of proof on this one. Lots, and lots, and lots.

I say that and have to add quickly that I no know particularitiness of your bank. I hope it no is BHUD, Bank Haiti of Underdevelopment. I won't say not too much more on this one. I know that you know that I know what I am saying; you know that I know that you know what you're saying. I like to compromise for cooperate, not through "cooperative-weirdos". For me, the law first, the regulatory first. After come my money I give to you and for you for save, invest, venture capital, whatever. But first, regulatory, then, verifiable-verifying mechanism for enforcement regularoty. Okay, I sure you agreement with me :) (That sign :) means it means "Smile, I on Candid Camera).

But my problem is little bit like this, always with some fellows at Corbettian University in private or public on list: why attacking me for English I no speak too well, and you speak English beautifully beautiful? That no nice is not nice. Give me a little break for me to cook my Salad Compromise.

After everything and all things, you understand and understood very well my English. My French even worser in and of the worste, le pire franco-parleur du français marron je suis comme cela.

I only speak Kreyól, ti Kreyól mwen, as I sure you know. Only Kreyól from Raboto too, you know. No Kreyól from Raboteau... from Raboto. Okay? No even Kreyól Pótoprens. My Kreyól no French-icize yet. Oh yes it is my Kreyól, French-icized sometimes. Proof? Port-au-Prince, no Pótoprens. he he he

I sorry, dear Kathleen, but I still try to improvement my English little more, but I no very much enough time because I have to wash dishes in restaurant, and cook salad for everybody, Salad Compromise that is. You know, ... I poor and stupid person. Thank you very much little bit.

Du Tuyau shocked that Kathleen is shocked because Kathleen is English-British name and I only Hose, with water from Rivyè-Rivière-Fwad-Froide in Kafou-Carrefour. I hose, hose, and hose he he he.