16256: Dorcilien: Re: 16250: Kathleen: Fw: 16232: Edouard:We can't look away from the suffering in Haiti (fwd)

From: Nod Dorcilien <ndorcilien@yahoo.com>

Ms Katleen.

Do not feel bad about this because the doctors only
consult with those who are ill. In Haiti's case there
is no need to talk about the whealthy or beautiful
part of the country, it is a small part anyway, if
these areas are beautiful and okay in my point of view
this is a job for Haiti's tourism department to talk
about. I think people around the globe and mostly
Haitians needs to see or read about the conditions of
certain places in Haiti. The truth about it is
whatever they are saying is true and we need to face
the truth other than that some of us will never know
the real problems and difficulties facing this Island.
often we express Haiti's similarities with some other
countries and the reality is there is no comparison.
Haiti is unique and it is up to us and the people of
Haiti to change its image. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT
PERSONAL, WE ALL LOVE HAITI BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.