16257: Re: 16250: Kathleen: Fw: 16232: Edouard:We can't look away from the suffering in Haiti (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Dear Nod - Thank you for your courtesy.  I may have not made myself clear -
I'm interested in the Phenomenon of people equating all of Haiti with Cité
Soleil, which is not the truth.  Life in Papaye, for example, is very
simple, but it is country with mountains, not city with sewers.  I like the
whole truth, when I can get it!  I've had people reject photos of Haiti that
do not have pigs and sewers in them!!!  Thanks again - I'm looking for
enlightenment, and you have helped.  kb