16586: Laleau: Re: 16575: Kathleen: Re: 16572: Karshan: How the U.S. impoverished Haiti

From: NLaleau@aol.com

Kathleen--I know the US, France, and the international community as a
whole are
predators surrounding Haiti--I think any right-thinking person must know
it
too. And anyone with direct exposure to Haiti also knows that there is
what Mao
Tse-Tung called a "comprador bourgeoisie" that sells its country out to
them.
There are also such pressures at every socio-economic level that people
are
destroying their own potential allies.  And the internal divisions are so
severe that it probably wouldn't take more than 1-2 foreign agents to keep
the
ball rolling--one to collect the data in Port-au-Prince, and one to e-mail
it
to Langley. --nancy laleau