16690: Du Tuyau and Mister Dublin-Durban (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Durban,

I like your editoriality. I only have one little questionning for me and maybe some other people too. My question for answering is maybe not answerable because it may be rethorical like this. You know:)

If you no notice, what for your asking Lavalas for doing, is like you asking for me no to buy Victoria Secret no more for my deepest friends. They look so "cute" in it. How for thinking, you can see Haitian gouvernement agreement on this one you suggest? I give for you quick example for explanation. Every Haitian gouvernement maybe since Mister Soulouque Emperor number 2 and final Emperor, tries little bit to have their little tribe. Soulouque had his Zinglins meaning broken glass, to "hurt" you if you little bothering of him. Now, the new tribe is for name Oganizasyion Popilč, or Populeur (OP) [I no remember spelling]. But I know, if OP is Lavalas, it is OP Popi-lč, and when OP is Konvčjans, it is OP Popu-leur. Same nickle, different side. Would you thus engage OP Popi=lč and OP Popi-lč to do same thing? Ha-ha-ha!!

How you think you leave Site Solčy with no tribal leader to protection? You know little bit what for going on in Plateau Central? Well, ask the National Convergence on Human Rights on that one. Yo bwč pwa (their throat is clogged).

You maybe no see that too either, that gouvernement has no problem if Groupe 184 go everywhere, but has little problem if Groupe 184 go Site Solčy? Why? That's where the "roulo kompresč" is. The protecting tribe.

Heck, where are we going pipol?

But for interesting little fact, the Dominicans have done exactly little thing like for suggestion you give. They send some soldiers to 130 degrees summer country, because they know it's "good-politics-bring-good-economy", for real for the Dominican Republic. In Haiti, we like for doing opposite, or Dominicans like for doing opposite we do. It's like after election few years before in DR. When election problem become, Pena Gomez retrieves no mucho discussion after loss he lost, for Mister Fernandez. Many good ears say, to not "haitianize" their electoral conflict. Oh how great!! But yet so very true.

Du Tuyau in seriousness of moods. Let me go. I no never cry. I smile.