16740: Antoine: Travel to Haiti with HatiiXchange! (fwd)

From: Pascal Antoine <pascal.antoine@verizon.net>

HaitiXchange.com and the "18 Mai" Committee want to take you along on a historical tour of Haiti.
http://www.haitixchange.com/ad_007.asp

In January 2004, Haiti will celebrate 200 years of independence, and we'd like you to celebrate with us.

• Round Trip from NYC, Dec 30th, 2003 - January 8th 2004
• Visit Port-Au-Prince, Jacmel, Cap-Haitien, and more...
• Hotel, Air, & Meals*, all Inclusive
• Be in Haiti with us on January 1st for the 200th Anniversary of Haitian Independence

Detailed Itinerary:
http://www.haitixchange.com/ad_007_itinirary.asp

Pricing:
http://www.haitixchange.com/ad_007_pricing.asp

Sign Up/Contact:
http://www.haitixchange.com/ad_007_signup.asp

We will be leaving from New York's JFK airport on Tuesday, December 30th for a fully guided tour of Haiti and its wonders. Included, are top-notch accomodations, visits to Port-Au-Prince, where we will tour the city and the surrounding mountains and countryside, Cap-Haitien, where we will visit La Citadelle, the palace of San Souci, and Labadie Beach, Jacmel, where we will tour Bassin Blue, relax at the beach, and much more. This tour has been especially prepared for HaitiXchange by Voyages Lumiere, at the head of their field in providing guided tours to Haiti.

The trip is all inclusive with 9 nights of hotel stay, airfare, in-country transportation (including round-trip air from Port-au-Prince to Cap-Haitien) and all transfers. If you've always wanted to visit Haiti, or haven't been "lakay" in a while, this is your chance to go during this historically significant time.

We only have space for a limited number of travelers so make your reservation now!

Pascal Antoine
pascal@haitixchange.com
HaitiXchange
http://www.haitixchange.com