16820: Severe: Re: 16809: (Bellegarde-Smith)/Severe has query on Haitian Radio (fwd)

From: Constantin Severe <csevere@hotmail.com>

Hello list,
I stumbled onto the Radio Ginen website a few weeks back and have become a
regular listener to their internet radio, along with Radio Signal. Listening
to the public sevice announcements and the advertisements has led me to
wonder on the reach of radio stations nationwide. Is there a ratings system
in place in Haiti(like the Arbitron/Neilsen rating in the U.S.)? Even if
there isn't is there a consensus favorite for being the most popular radio
station in Haiti, or atleast P au P.

                           Thanks,

                                 Constantin

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage