16967: Wharram: Friend interested in medical mission experience (fwd)

From: haiti@brybiz.com

Hi all,

A friend of mine is a pre-med student and interested in working for 4 months with a
medical missions agency to gain more experience.  Besides Haiti he is also
considering India, and possibly Africa and Asia. He has been to Haiti before as
part of a 10 day workteam.  I highly recommend him.  If anyone can help him with
his request (his e-mail to me follows)you can get back to me or contact him
directly.

Mesi devans,

Bryan L. Wharram