18080: Thomas: Haitian list serv (fwd)

From: Elizabeth Thomas <elthomas@smtp.aed.org>

[Corbett notes:  Ms. Thomas is not a list member.  Please reply directly
to her at:  elthomas@smtp.aed.org  ]

Greetings Bob:

I was referred to you by a colleague who is a member of your Haiti
listserv.  I am seeking a Haitian illustrator who to adapt some
counseling tools on HIV and infant feeding for the Haitian context.
Would prefer someone here in the U.S. due to my tight time frame, but
would also consider someone in Haiti if they have good email access.

Would it be possible for you to send out this request on your
listserv?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Liz Thomas

Elizabeth Thomas, MPH
Senior Program Officer
The Academy for Educational Development
Global Health, Population & Nutrition Group
1825 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20009    USA
Phone:  (202)884-8783   Fax: (202)884-8792
e-mail:  elthomas@aed.org