18222: Dorce: Re: 18206: RE: loveayiti ; 18191: White: Marguerite Laurent, Esq. (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 2/3/04 5:27:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,  love haiti
<loveayiti@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Let me see if I get this straight. The writer wants us to believe Aristide
 spin doctors and  distrust  IRI, NED, US-State Department, USAID, IMF, IDB,
 World Bank and the European Union, AP, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street
 Journal, The Washington Post, CNN, CBS, NBC, NPR and even former OAS
 delegates in the grand global "conspiracy" to discredit Aristide. Because
 Aristide is an honorable man. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I judge a man by his enemies; Aristide has some very unsavory ones, ergo, I
tend to believe he is acting on behalf of the people of Haiti.  In other words,
he gets the benefit of the doubt because if THEY want him out, he must be
okay.  These organizations mentioned may not meet together to discuss how to
conspire against Aristide and Lavalas but they have the same agenda and the effect
is the same.  These same organizations have also made Bush's life easy when
the man (and his handlers) should be in jail for treason while just a few years
ago, they attempted to destroy a president for being naughty with a woman!!!
Imagine....a man in power enjoying the attentions of a starstruck woman!!
The difference is, we have one side representing corporate interests and the
other side representing the people (all those not in the other group!).  It's not
brain surgery here, just economics and it is obvious that the power elite
feel threatened by anyone who wants to improve the quality of life for the
masses.  Oh my God, there's not enough to go around!

Haiti is showing the USA how to stand up to these cowards who do not get
their own hands dirty but have the money to hire others to do it for them.  By
their numbers they shall defeat them.  We can do the same here in this country
which is seeing many of our constitutional rights being taken away.  The people
can make a difference and we are seeing it with the courageous Haitian people
who will not let another coup d'etat happen.  It would be easier to give in
and let the "opposition" have their way so the embargo will be lifted and life
might ease for the people if they renounce Aristide.  But they don't....do you
know why?  Because they KNOW.  They know what others are oblivious to, either
by ignorance or by design.  They know they have been given a gift of democracy
and they will not give up the modicum of power democracy bestows on the
lowliest individual.  Isn't that what they hate?  That one man, one vote reduces
everyone to the same level!  Oh the humiliation.

Let's not call it a conspiracy; it has such a negative connotation, like
people are crazy to believe it.  hahahaha  Chamberlain uses that ruse too!  Let's
call it an agenda.  These groups serve a larger group that represents
corporate power.  Pure and simple.  For all who wish to see.  Those who serve these
masters have a reason to be blind, but not the rest of us.

>>Funny, in a GOOGLE and Lexis Nexis search. There are zero, zip, nada
records of a "Haitian Lawyers Leadership" which she claims to Chair. Is this
another conspiracy?<<

I don't care what her credentials are, her posts have the ring of truth.  I
can tell truth from lies, which is why I do not read the newspapers or watch TV
news any longer.

I wish everyone 20/20 vision,

Kathy Dorce~