18295: Corbett: Barbancourt reservse special five star

Folks,

After a late lunch on a very cold icy day in St. Louis, my car buried in
snow and ice, I sat to read a while and just had a feeling for something
warm.  I remembered a box of bottles of Barbancourt I have brought home
from Haiti more than a year ago.  I dug it out, opened a bottle and poured a
bit straight up in a cognac glass.

My goodness, I had forgotten how simply MARVELOUS Barbancourt is.  This is
not their most expensive rum, it's a five star reserve.  Yet it was
smooth, tasty, warming, just simply wonderful.  With great discipline I
limited myself to one small glass -- I do have some serious reading to do,
but it was really a treat.

Tell me what other good things come from Barbanbourt?   Advice welcome.

Bob Corbett