18330: Saint-Vil to Dorce re: Resistance and good News (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Dear Kathy,

You wrote: 'Someone give me some good news about the resistance in
Haiti...please. '

Dearest Kathy, you are probably not going to receive good news or news about
the people's resistance anytime soon, nor on this mailing list or CNN and other
media present in Haiti only to cover 'blood' and 'mahem'.

Notice how these terrorists led by a fugitive named Jean Pierre Tatoune,
a CONVICTED CRIMINAL. These mercenaries are called: 'Rebels' ! Never mind the
fact that they are terrorizing a population that only days earlier was doing
its best to go about its business. Imagine the same outrageous attack would
happen in your country of birth. Imagine Timothy McVey, Rudolph or Charles
Manson leading an such criminal acts in the U.S.A. ? It is impossible to
imagine so, because only in black-led nations are criminals expected to be
offered a share of political power by the duly elected officials. What France
forces upon the people of Cote D'Ivoire, it finds the help of its natural
allies to also force upon the Haitian people. That way, 200 years after
Napoleon, slavery of the black masses can continue on - well disguised,
properly camouflaged and we can all sing along 'we are the world, we are the
children...what a wonderful world!'.

Dear true friend of Haiti, your only hope of finding good news about the
people's resistance is to get in touch with people you know and care for inside
of Haiti herself. You may be surprised to find that even after all these years
of mental and physical abuse ordinary Haitians have managed to resist the urge
to go ballistic, running the streets killing each other randomly...this is the
game plan but, somehow it has not succeeded - yet. And many are we who are
still fighting to make sure it NEVER gets there.

Today as I read these 'news' reports, I see flashes of 8:00 a.m. when the
little girls and boys in bright colored uniforms holding tight at the back of
the moto-taxis in Port-de-Paix and Cayes filled the streets with the joy of
life on their way to school - just a few days ago.  Yes, just a few days ago !
Of course even then, the ambassies that are somehow 'always in the know' were
putting out reports that Haiti was in turmoil and that their 'non-essential'
staff should leave Haiti. Obviously, they knew what was coming. How did they
know?

Perhaps Stanley Lucas of IRI who prophesied years ago how President Aristide
was going to end up like Kabila (assassinated by one of his own turned against
him) can shed some light on this mystery. Perhaps the french ambassador who
told of the storm coming can also help us. Or maybe these now very 'essential'
characters able to capture images of massacred Haitian Policemen as they fall,
can also help us. Or perhaps even the Washington Post can tell us the rest of
the story they only hinted at back in February 2001, but never finished...

« The most determined of these men, with a promise of anonymity, freely express
their desire to see the U.S. military intervene once again, this time to get
rid of Aristide and rebuild the disbanded Haitian army. "That would be the
cleanest solution," said one opposition party leader. Failing that, they say,
the CIA should train and equip Haitian officers exiled in the neighboring
Dominican Republic so they could stage a comeback themselves.» Haiti Torn by
Hope and Hatred As Aristide Returns to Power by Edward Cody (Washington Post,
February 2, 2001 – 5 days before Aristide was to swear in as President of
Haiti)

Dear Kathy, with much respect and admiration for your sense of justice, I can
only counsel you to stay true, strong and hopeful always because Haiti, Mama
Africa's rebel daughter, bends but never breaks.

Thank you for offering hope to others in your very own search for the same.

Amandla !

Jafrikayiti

«Long live Haiti! Blessings to her very few, very brave true friends !»
http://www.jafrikayiti.com