19633: Patikoul69: A closer look at the kidnapping allegation... (fwd)

From: Patikoul69@aol.com

A closer look at the kidnapping allegations and the Congressional Black Caucus

Somewhere between Maxine Waters, Charles Wrangle, Jesse Jackson, Jean
Bertrand Aristide himself and Lord only knows who else, the stories of the alledge
abduction differ from eachother. According to Aristide's interview last night on
CNN he was NOT handcuffed but rather he felt like he was. He "told" Mrs
Waters the they took him, his wife and his brother in law on an American plane.
However, he told CNN there were at least seven people on board besides the
soldiers which he did not know which country they were from and there was also a
little baby and he apparently have no idea who the baby is. They took him to a
destination which he did not know, not until twenty minutes prior to landing. He
is heavily guarded by French and African soldiers in a small room with his
wife and no telephone. Somehow he found someone to smuggle him  a cell phone
that works all over the world so he can call all his black caucus friends and so
CNN could call him and interview him (remember he is HEAVILY GUARDED). These
stories simply don't sound true at all. I think Aristide is embarrassed to run
less than twenty four hours after he vowed to die for his country and leave
all his associates behind and let all his powerful friends down.
The Congressional Black Caucus seem to be more interested in Aristide's well
being than in the Haitian people. I wonder why.
Why don't they help us fight for our refugies in Florida and against
returning them to Haiti when Cubans are welcomed with open arms. Why don't they help
put a plan to try to rebuild Haiti. Aristide is gone and he will not come back.
They are so quick to blast the US government but somehow they never see the
Millions of people who were suffering and the thousands who died under
Aristide's dictatorship.

Fact is if the US didn't interveen and remove this man from power, we would
be deep in a Civil War right now. I guess then the same people would blast the
US government for not stepping in.
Remember because he was elected democratically DOES NOT mean he was governing
democratically. Let this be a lesson to future Haitian heads of state.
Because your mandate is five years does not mean you have five years to kill and
steal do whatever you wand. This is our impeachment system; we grab our weapons
and fight. This is our system of checks and balances.