20958: Kathleen: Re: 20940: Marassa question for Esser hoping to clarify (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

    Marassa puts her (his?) finger on an important dichotomy.  I have
remarked often on the difference and I think credibility between those two
groups.  The second group surely has more experience and insight than the
first, in my opinion.  Let others speak to the point; I hope for some calm
and informed discussion on these differences on this list.  Kathleen Burke