21968: Corbett: possible disruption of list -- Sbc strike

>From Bob Corbett

Folks, the news here in St. Louis is that today a strike will begin by
hundres of SBC employees.  My high speed internet connection is with sbc.

I have no idea if the internet service portion of sbc will be affected,
but were you to have a "dry up" of posts from me, just assume that I am
impacted by the strike and not down for some other reason.

A minor inconvenience for me to face.  The workers are facing worse fates
in poorer health care benefits and loss of jobs to outsourcing, so I am
wishing them well in their difficult struggle.

Bob Corbett