22491: Senou: Atlanta: Direction to the Voices of Haiti and the Diaspora: June 25-26 (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Atlanta: Direction to the Voices of Haiti and the
Diaspora: June 25-26

NB: While in Atlanta, don't forget to visit Bistro
Creole, an Authentic Caribbean Cuisine, located in the
heart of Lawrenceville, a beautiful city in metro
Atlanta.
An Usher will hand out a flyer containing the
direction and the phone number of that beautiful
Haitian Restaurant
--------------------------

VOICES OF HAITI AND THE DIASPORA:
Celebrating its Culture, History and Bicentennial

A Two-Day Convention

Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American
Culture and History

Friday, June 25, 2004 • 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 26, 2004 • 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Venue: Auburn Avenue Research Library on African
American Culture and History, A Special Library of the
Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System

101 Auburn Avenue, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Tel.: 404-730-4001
Fax: 404-730-5879

Travel Directions by Car

>From NORTH of the Branch
Take I-75/85 South to Exit 249-A (Courtland Street).
Continue South on Courtland Street to Auburn Avenue.
The Library is on the left at the intersection.

>From SOUTH of the Branch
Take I-75/85 North to Exit 248-B
(Edgewood/Auburn Avenue).

Proceed to Auburn Avenue and turn left.

The Library is on the left at the intersection of
Auburn Avenue and Courtland Street.

>From EAST of the Branch
Take I-20 West to I-75/85 North.

Continue to Exit 248-B (Edgewood/Auburn Avenue).

Proceed to Auburn Avenue and turn left.

The Library is on the left at the intersection of
Auburn Avenue and Courtland Street.

>From WEST of the Branch
Take I-20 East to I-75/85 North.
Continue to Exit 248-B (Edgewood/Auburn Avenue).
Proceed to Auburn Avenue and turn left.
The Library is on the left at the intersection of
Auburn Avenue and Courtland Street.
The Auburn Avenue Research Library

http://aarl.af.public.lib.ga.us/

Please call the Library at 404-730-4001 for direction

Joseph Alfred, Founder/CEO
http://www.hcronline.org
Email: hcrinfor@hcronline.org