22625: anonymous: Creole

Anonymous please.

This discussion is getting old.  non-native speakers are not trying to
impose anything on native speakers.  I grew up a native Creole speaker and
pronouncing mango Man-g-go and manba Man-m-ba and heard many other native
speakers do so as well.  To me it's the equivalent of preventive and
preventative (both areaccepted spellings) or nuclear and nukelar in
English
(only the first is an accepted spelling).  Some word have more than one
pronunciation.  Let's take words starting with "S" in Creole.  If you use
"spaghetti" as an example, half the population will say "spageti" and the
other half "espageti".