22745: Marassa: Blumenthal and salads (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa no like Blumenthal synopsis. No surprisings for followers of the
details of things. Marassa asking salad makers on Corbettlist a while back
if they happy with salads and response was to censor Marassa for alleged
threatenings. getting censored for asking questions about the kitchen
workers who openly talk about work they doing in  kitchen seem awfully silly
to us. but no is our list and Bob is boss. Marassas only eat in restaurant.
we no making food. (we going  for to be missing Cascades. no more salade
nicoise. but no as good after big chef moving to Montana. Bonnefil haitian
art kollection biggest lost.)

Problem with Blumenthal is that he telling us that is Stanley Lucas who is
architekt ingenieur contractor and ditch digger in broad spectrum plan to
oust his highness in coup d'etat. if thinking that everything planned...no
is possible. dumb lucks and circumstances and stupid decisions by Titid all
helping.

is Lucas 21st century Konze? we thinkings no, but maybe

who is beast we supposedly staring at in eyes? we thinking answer is too
uncomfortable for most people in contemplation. make Lucas bouk emissaire if
you wanting, he play his part is true.
but we reading Lucas as moderate,
Haiti part of much bigger game. Whether Lucas being played, was playing or
no really understand his part, only Lucas know.

maybe in 10 year we be thanking Lucas?
only taking a couple million for to coup d'etat? that's bon marche, no?

no hate the player. be hating game
Marassa