22883: Wucker: virus warning "22107:Esser" (fwd)

From: Michele Wucker <wuckerm@yahoo.com>

Hi Bob and everyone,
A warning to watch out for a virus/worm fake posting
allegedly called

Subject:  22107:  Esser: The Haiti Crisis: Aristide Is
Not the Issue (fwd)

My Norton antivirus software immediately flagged it
and deleted the offending attachment this morning, and
when I saw a corbettland post in my main email box I
was surprised because I now get all of my listserv
email via a separate yahoo account.  (The attachment
is also a clue since Bob does not send them out)

Anyway, if you see the following post delete it
immediately. The extended headers will also show you
that Bob's name has been forged.