22888: LScottPHt: Info for story (fwd)

From: LScottPht@aol.com

[Corbett requests that you write directly to Leslie at her addess above.]

I will be working on two other stories the next time I go to Haiti and am
open to comments/views about the subjects. The first story will be on the toxic
ash that was dumped in Gonaives and the effects it has had on the environment
and the people. the second story is on restaveks. I would love to hear from
people on either of these 2 social issues. Thanks!

Leslie Spurlock
<A HREF="http://www.pbase.com/lscottpht/haiti";>PBase (Haiti Images)</A>
<A HREF="http://americanphotojournalist.com/member.php?user=lscotthpht";>
American Photojournalist</A>