=?x-unknown?q?22921=3A__Labrom=3A_=5Biso-8859-1=5D_RE_22910_T?==?x-unknown?q?HE_St=2E_Louis_de_Gonzague_Biblioth=E8que_=28fw?==?x-unknown?q?d=29?=

>From voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

The Library is on Rue du Centre en ville, in the same premises as the
School of St. Louis de Gonzague and opposite the National Bibliothèque.
Its up on the first floor.

I had an English tourist one time who spent his whole life researching a
French guy - who was one of those who signed the death warrant for the
last French King, and who had then come to Haiti.This French guy in fact
died in Haiti and is buried in the little church of St. Ann downtown. So
he wanted to do some research on this guy and went to both libraries,
but found the little French priest very helpful. You can't take any of
the books out, but he has some very old old books to peruse. On the
occasional times when I go in there, there are Haitian students in there
reading different things.

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
NB new website address: voyage without S!

Look at our website: www.voyagelumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753