22983: Vedrine: RE: 22984: Antoine: Brazil - Haiti : The demigods and the underdogs (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

>According to the Associated Press, "Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da
>Silva
>reportedly asked the defending World Cup champions not to run up the score
>in
>the game Aug. 18 in Port-au-Prince, Haiti's capital."

Lula da Silva is selling the wolf skin before catching it (this behaviour is
not something new for some Brazilians), but they learned a lesson from
France in 1998. It was funny when I first read that comment on other forums.
There so many surprises nowadays in Sports if someone has been watching
closely the current Olympic games in Athens.

E.W.Vedrine