22982: Choudhury: re: Eddy Lubin, Gary Victor and Laennec Hurbon. (fwd)

From: Roopa Choudhury <roopade@hotmail.com>

Dear Mr. Corbett,

I am Roopa De Choudhury, from New York City contacting you on behalf of Baraka
Productions(www.barkaproductions.com)   We have been shooting a documentary on
Haiti and its 200 years since being the first independent Black republic.  We
would greatly appreciate if you could help us with any contact information for
the celebrated historians- Eddy Lubin and Laennec Hurbon and the author Gary
Victor.  Their interviews and insight would be integral to our documentary.
Please feel free to email me and call me at 646-228-0695 if you have any
questions.

Sincrely,

Roopa De Choudhury

646-228-0695