23046: Du Tuyau: head shaking on some Haitian comments (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I shall be in Haiti next week, in Port-au-Prince, speaking beautiful French with a fine lady at the Oloffson Hotel. Just can't wait. Ah ah ah the prospect!!!

But I writing again today, in this afternoon of the day, because I read 2 posts this morning from Esser (Ms. or Mr.?) and Morse. So, I want to be sure I am not known next week at the Oloffson when I talking to nice pretty lady and maybe more hmm-hmm.

But seriously speaking now, I appreciate some things very much, like:
-it's wrong to kill;
-it's no good to do bad to thy neighbor.

It's a little hard to understand when some people don't get mad because Lavalas beat with rigwaz, sometimes even kill according to many NCHR reports of the past; and new allies of new government don't get mad when new ones on the block beat with guns and kill and main and rape and shoot women in their private parts, according to many nowadays, non-NCHR reports. In all cases, it's simply wrong.

If one is my ally, she better tell me when I'm doing wrong and bad. It may hurt but I'll learn to change or try to anyway. Why should anyone condone crimes from either side because it's your side, is simply beyond me. I know I am dumb and very much so, as some suggested to me sometimes in private. I have no problem with that. But maybe in my still naive soul, I can't understand why someone cannot stand to those he or she agrees with, and simply tell the truth as it is.

Friends and foes, and don't-cares, it's just not good to kill people, or "rigwaz-ing" them because you can. There are many things that one can do but should never do. The price is too high and so therefore, you cannot and will not win in the tv show game "the price is right". Too bad then, for you won't meet beautiful ladies there if you're a man-for-women.

Well, if you don't believe me, just follow what happened with the tenants in the big beautiful house that is white on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, DC. Heck, they probably will even be kicked out on November 2, 2004. I know anti-Lavalas in Florida are fighting with Tonton Jeb for another siksès-success, but they losing even there he he he. And as poor a guy I am, I already have my little Veuve Clicquot bottle chilling in the kanari in my basement apartment, just to celebrate the aftermath.

This is a serious and more dire problem in and with Haitian political partisanship, this issue of "I will before I can whether it's right or wrong". We individually and collectively refuse to admit it and say it when our party or friends in power are committing economic or physical atrocities. It's like, it's okay to kill and maim. If it's okay, then for what purpose? To get killed later, or kicked out maybe next time for those in power to "Le Quartier Latin" in Paris? Well, Titid is in Afrika so they may go to their own motherland again, La France. Moun fou oh oh oh!! Haitians nou fout tout fou!!!

When will we have an individual and collective sense of good consciousness with conscience?

Du Tuyau, rambling serious rants