23322: Marina: Re: 23303: Esser: Re: 23292: Stephenson: Re: 23251: (Chamberlain) Ousted Aristide (fwd)

From: Marina <marinawus@yahoo.com>

Esser:

You stated:

"Aristide also accomplished several crucial goals in
providing Haiti with better healthcare by inviting
foreign doctors and investing in the training of
physicians. Healthcare as we all can witness right now
is virtually non existent in Gonaives. Sure, this is
not purely the fault of the current de facto
government, but Latortue's steps to undo everything
that may remind his subjects of the faith many
Haitians
carried that authorities could be a vital part in
improving society, have increased the already
unbearable suffering."

**Was it president Aristide or President Preval that
brought the Cuban Doctors to Haiti? (we are talking
about the Cubans here, because I cannot remember
wother foreign doctors came to Haiti during that
period)I cannot recollect. Could corbett list members
come with the FACTS?
**How has PM Latortue taken steps to undo everything
that was done by the previous governments? If you
could provide details perhaps we could better comment
and discuss on the list.