23541: (Craig) Re: 23540: Corbett & 23529: Simidor: list tedium (fwd)

From: Dan Craig <sak-pase@bimini.ws>

  I see the merits in some Daniel's comments, but also agree with Bob's
remarks.  Even those of us who know how to troll the Internet for news
don't always have the time to do so.  I am grateful to have this list to
bring me up to date, and to motivate me to search elsewhere for more in
depth information on occasion.

Since Bob's "cut back" message, I for one have tried to only submit news
items which don't replicate the fine and more adept efforts of Leonie,
Greg and others.

Hopefully for me (and for others, I imagine), somewhere between Daniel's
desires and Bob's observations, there will be a happy medium.  Ah, the
wonder of compromise!