23687: (Reply) Du Tuyau regarding caricom (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

My problem is simple: I wish I could be good writing English. Sometimes I do, some times not too good. But I try one more time. No laughing please.

I remember one singer American 1970's that sings words like this: "I can't make you love me if you don't ... I can't make your heart beat, something it won't". This is really my answer to you, Mister Lyiall.

No caricom people/individual/politician ever writing books for denigrating Haiti. Not only Trujillo kill us, but one deputy he got who became prezidan and died 2 years ago wrote book before he died: La isla al revès (the island upside-down something like that). He poke fun of our country Haiti.

Your argumenting for Haiti no to be in caricom is suicide collective in every logic. Suicide economic and suicide political and suicide administrative and suicide existential and every other way. But, that's your right to disagree. After all, we want to build democracy and in democracy you have right of opinion and so I am have right for opinion.

The only people focused on problems human rights now in Haiti and before when Aristide was prezidan are caricom people. So they care. I never hear anybody from even the Dominican Republic saying things about that. Maybe even worse little bit, the most fame politician Dominican in the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's who died few years ago, Jose Francisco Pena Gomez, lost election presidential before he died because they say he has family Haitian. So why can't Haitian intellectuals, politicians, and everybody else wake up and smell the aroma of the strong coffee? I don't know.

I no hateful nobody, no Dominican, no anybody. I just like respect for me and for everyone else. If I say good morning today, and you don't answer today same time after, please be sure that tomorrow I will not say good morning to you. I will walk by and go. That's my point of view.

Du Tuyau