23694: (list notice) Corbett: more fake messages

Folks,

Lots of people are getting fake messages pretending to be from the list.

As I've stated dozens of times:  no post from me has an attachment.

Another thing to note is the strange e-mail name I have:
corbetre (at Webster they gave us the first 6 letters of our last names
and our first two initials, so Robert E.  Corbett came out as corbetre.

Obviously I NEVER use that as a name.  Some have been getting posts with
corbetre as though it were a name.  Clearly that's not me either.

But, as a couple of people on the list have noted:  somebody out there
doesn't like us on the list very much and wishes to sabbatoge the list.

Take care with posts, and NEVER open an attachment that allegedly came
from me.

Bob