24252: Corbett -- Haitian adoptions

>From Bob Corbett

Folks,

There have been a number of notes from time to time about adoptions in Haiti.
I noticed today on e-bay that someone has developed some computer tools to
help people who are persuing this idea.

The offering is not the typical e-bay bid system, but a fixed price for thie
tools.  Were you to go to e-bay just search Haiti and adoption and you shoul
find it.  See below for descriptions;

Bob Corbett

======================

You can now relax.
In an effort to raise money for my own International Adoption, I have
developed this adoption package.

The Haiti Package:
Haiti Adoption Process: Beginning to End
Fee Chart Including Estimates
Dossier Checklist
Process Checklist
Ordering Birth, Marriage, Death or Divorce Decrees
About a Homestudy
Picking a Homestudy Agency
Picking an Adoption Agency
Help Filling out the I-600A