24253: (reply) kathleen : 24251: Lorsbach (ask) Travel to Hinche (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Re: Cap Haitien to Hinche - it's a much shorter trip.  You pass through
towns with wonderful names like Limonade and Marmelade. Then, closer to
Hinche, you pass an old English boardingshool with lawns (if it is still
there) and beautiful little cottages freshly painted in LaViktwa and Pignon.
BUT - I have no info on the comparable condition of the roads, as I have
taken only the longer route in recent years.  Good luck!!! kathleen