24302: Kathleen: (reply) Re: 24295: Seitz: For Aubelin .... Issa .... and (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Well, Sue, if you hung out with people who thought nostalgically of the 70s,
I understand how you "love Aubie."

I met him in the 90s and broke out into hives and found his way with the
ladies revolting.  Reading his gushes on Rotary meetings in Petionville
(Rotary is a respectable and service oriented organization in my home town)
based on the charm of somebody's wife (did he shag her?) Guess it takes all
kinds to make an island.

Issa, now, what a contribution to the UPPER planes of human spirituality.

Kathleen Burke