24319: (ask) Foss: ISO resources to promote Holt's developing Haiti adoption program (fwd)

From: Barbara Foss2 <bgfoss2@hotmail.com>

Hello,

My name is Barbara (Barb) Foss and I am inquiring on behalf of my sister,
Carole Stiles, who is a vice president of social services for Holt
International Children's Services, an international adoption agency.

Holt is in the process of deveoping a new adoption program in Haiti and are
looking for ways to connect with people who have an interest in advocacy for
Haiti and her people as this may be a good way to reach out to people who
are also interested in the possibility of adopting Haitian children.

Here are a couple of links to Holt's Web site where more information can be
found about Holt and its country programs.

Main page - http://www.holtintl.org/
Carole Stiles bio - http://www.holtintl.org/csintro.shtml
Country programs - http://www.holtintl.org/adoption/criteria.shtml
(Note: Haiti is not listed in the first part of the page but it is included
later on.  Just page down.)

So, my question to the list is basically this:

     What resources are available or recommended by the list for Holt to
connect with so that information about this new adoption program can be
communicated to an audience of people who have an interest in both Haiti and
the possibility of adoption?

I have found 2 or 3 Web sites that have resource pages, referral links and
e-mal contact @s that I intend to pass along to Carole (sorry I don't have
those URLs at the moment ... they're on my work e-mail and I'm writing from
home today) but I thought this list would provide better information than
just what is found by a google search.

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.

Barb Foss
bgfoss2@hotmail.com