24431: zephirinj: (announce) Attention everyone. (fwd)

From: zephirinj@bellsouth.net

Today march 4th 2005,

Effective immediately,I Julio Zephirin have decided to withdraw myself from
the organisation named HAAFA  that stands for Haitian American Association
For Advancement.Consequently I no longer want to make any decisions nor be
responsible for any activity related to the said organisation.
                                          Thank you .

                                                     Julio Zephirin