24674: Peterson (ask) Confusion about the origins of Ezili Dantor

Audrey Peterson <destarke@yahoo.com>

I've never posted anything on this list, just read,
with great interest, other posts. What seemed to be a
question about the possible origins of Ezili Dantor in
a Polish saint, has morphed into some sort of
discussion about  her possible Egyptian (Kemetic)
roots, but from there it's all confusion, until
someone wrote that she is of Western origin, if I've
gotten it correct.
What is this discussion about?

/*Moderator:*/  The subject matter is supposed to relate to Haiti.  This discussion seems to have strayed away from that.  Unless someone cares to move it back on point, I'll be ending the posts as I believe Bob Corbett would do (or have already done).