boswellr@pacbell.net or boswellr@uchastings.edu

From: Richard A. Boswell <boswellr@pacbell.net>

Two years ago, we set up a satellite internet link for the law and nursing school in Jeremie. In April, we upgraded the system and they now have a working computer lab with 15 laptop computers. Haiti Health Foundation which operates a clinic in Jeremie also has a satellite internet hookup. This last time, for a small additional charge on the service we added a telephone hookup, reducing the price per call to only pennies a minute. The cheapest calls are those to the U.S. as they work out of a number in Florida and the price is very low.

If any of you have questions or would like references in how to get this going, feel free to email me.

Richard A. Boswell
Professor of Law
Univ. of Calif., Hastings
200 McAllister St.