24699: JJeanPierre (Reply) re: 24687: kathleen re: 24677: Senou: Election in 2005 and Articles 13

JJEANPIERRE1@aol.com

This canard about Neptune's US citizenship continues to hobble with the help of all those who want to justify his 11 month preventive imprisonment. Now we're learning that his US passport was "photographed". When? Where? By whom? As Jean Succar aptly remarked: very interesting how the US embassy remains totally mum on the illegal (he was arrested after 6:00 PM, wasn't he?) incarceration of a US citizen.
We are in deep ... when Haiti Le Menteur becomes the newspaper of reference.