24706: lyall (comment) time changes again.

J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

Well, the interim government put us on dailight changing time this year. Dunno why, I heard nothing about it until sunday when the radio was using different times. I hate daylite saving time. I don't find that it saves any daylite and down here under the tropic the length of day changes so little that it makes no sense.

Someone said it was because this is a miami gov and they want the same time as miami.
--
J. David Lyall
http://www.lyalls.net/