24919: Arthur replies to Simidor Re: 24912: On what to believes (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

Charles Arthur writes:

Unfortunately it is not that simple. It is more than just a problem with the
media. Take this example that I just raised.
We have this: "U.N. mission spokesman Damian Onses-Cardona confirmed that
police opened fire on demonstrators" (AP).
And we have this  - the HNP spokesperson said there was no demonstration but
a shoot-out between a gang of muggers and the police.

Neither the Minustah nor the PNH are part of the media.......